Upcoming PCT Trainings
A two-day, interactive training for acquiring and practicing effective person centered thinking skills:
- Discovering what is important TO and what is important FOR a person
- The role of rituals & routines
- The power of being listened to
- The impact of having control
- What makes sense and what doesn’t: recording all perspectives
- How to respectfully address issues of health/ safety and support choice
- How to weight variables when matching people who receive supports and provide support
- Creating goals that help people get what is important to them while addressing what is important for them (e.g. safety).
Social Work and Nursing CEUs are offered.Login or create an account to register for a training
Please direct questions to the trainer for the session about which you are inquiring?
For general questions, or for more information, contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org