Upcoming PCP Trainings
Part 2: Picture of a Life, Person Centered Plan Facilitation Training
Two days of learning and applying person-centered planning tools that are focused on helping people move:
- Completion of 2-day Person Centered Thinking is required
- Learn to create a picture that contains all of the components that define a person’s desired life
- Apply multiple methods to capture what a person really wants in life
- Increase the creativity of teams and facilitate a more satisfying and effective planning process
- Organize information to impact the design, selection and evaluation of support services
- How to implement all of this within our system requirements!
Social Work and Nursing CEUs are offered.Login or create an account to register for a training
Please direct questions to the trainer for the session about which you are inquiring?
For general questions, or for more information, contact: Email: email@example.com